Information for Specialists
Gold Coast Private Hospital welcomes Health Practitioners to apply for accreditation to our facility by completing the online application form. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss applying for accreditation please call (07) 5530 0608 during business hours.
All applications are reviewed for approval by the Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) subject to receipt of all required information. You will be asked to upload the following documentation along with your application form:
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of current AHPRA Registration
- Contact details for 2 referees
- Copy of current Professional Indemnity Insurance certificate of currency showing:
- Period of insurance
- Amount of cover
- Category of insurance (Please note we do not accept copies of tax invoices, renewal notices or receipt).
- Copy of Radiation Licence (this is legally required if you intend to operate x-ray equipment)
To order admission forms, reply-paid envelopes, patient eAdmission information sheets and stand-alone medical/surgical consent forms please complete our online request form.
Healthcare provider online referrals
(Rehabilitation Services)Thank you for choosing Gold Coast Private Hospital for your patient's rehabilitation needs.
Please follow the link below to login to our eReferrals portal which will allow you to submit an online one page referral. Once your referral has been submitted, the team at Gold Coast Private Hospital will be in contact to arrange an assessment of your patient.
Your account also allows you to view the status of your submitted referrals.
To assist you with this process, please have the following patient information at hand:
- Patient Name and DOB
- Diagnosis details
- Referring doctor, requested admission/transfer date, requested assessment date
- Funding details (eg. Private Health Insurance, DVA etc)
Important. If you are registering as a new user, you will also require a valid email address and contact phone number to submit referrals online.
If you need assistance with submitting an online referral, please contact us via email or phone (07) 5591 9408 between 7.00am and 3.00pm, Monday to Friday.