Information for GPs
Emergency Care Centre
You can refer patients directly to our Emergency Care Centre 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call our GP hotline on (07) 5530 0888.
Find a specialist
To find a specialist at our hospital please use our Specialist Search function located in the Our Assistance tab below
To find out which practitioners are on call within each speciality please contact the afterhours Hospital Coordinator on 07 55 300 600.
To order admission forms, reply-paid envelopes, patient eAdmission information sheets and stand-alone medical/surgical consent forms please complete our online request form.
Gold Coast Private Hospital has created a free online resource for GPs and specialists. Presentations have been shot from various RACGP approved GP CPD seminars hosted by Gold Coast Private Hospital.
Educational topics include:
- New developments in non-invasive prenatal testing
- Common antenatal complications
- Zika Virus and women's health
- Identifying families at increased risk for breast and ovarian cancer
- Management of early breast cancer
- Update on adjuvant therapies in IVF
- Early pregnancy complications
- The Cervix and Cervical Cancer Screening Changes, Treatment options for female incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse
- What's new in obstetrics and gynaecology
- Various orthopaedic topics
Request a VMO meet and greet
Request further information on our services
To request further information or collateral, please complete the form below: