Graduate Nurse Program
“Let us make you the nurse you want to be with our Graduate Nurse Program”
We promise to embrace ideas for improvement, growth and innovation to ensure we exceed your expectations.
Our family caring for your family – for life
- Integrate theoretical knowledge into practice.
- Enhance and develop your nursing skills.
- Participate as a effective member of the healthcare team.
- Provide professional insight through active involvement, experiential learning and reflective practice.
- Supportive Leadership Team.
- Education and Training Opportunities.
- 12 month duration 28 hours per week.
- Great location on the stunning Gold Coast; close to shops, schools and world class beaches.
- Self-motivated and willing to study in your own time.
- Achievement of the practical and theoretical components as set by the supported program.
- Professional commitment to complete three designated medical/surgical rotations.
- 28 hours per week.
- Unconditional registration as an EEN with AHPRA
- Availability to work across all shifts (no night shift in the first rotation)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide range of people in a team environment.
You will require the following documentation to support your application:
- Letter of application including reasons why you want to join our hospital and program.
- Curriculum Vitae including two referees. One referee must be a clinical teacher, preceptor or other senior nurse that you have reported to in a clinical placement.
- Signed copies of two recent clinical placement assessment tools from an acute care setting
- Further details will be given at the event.
- July 2018 intake – applications open Monday May 14th 2018 and close Friday June 8th 2018.